Privacy and Cookie Policies – Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS)
What personal information do we collect about you?
When you access and move around our CARUFFOTOS website, register an account or purchase a product from us, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- a username and password;
- billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
- payment method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
- your images and other user content;
- correspondence with and from Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS);
- your preferences about receiving communications from Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS);
- information about your use of the CARUFFOTOS website, and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. In order to take advantage of some of our services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send a product to them as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the services for which the information was supplied. We may disclose your first name and last name, to selected third parties, including but not limited to our production partners for items you have purchased through the website which are not produced in-store. The purpose of this is so that a record may be kept by the third parties of who has purchased products from them. It is a condition of your use of our services that you agree to this disclosure of this data.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us in order to:
- to provide CARUFFOTOS services to you;
- to create personalised products selected by you;
- to associate your account, and your product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
- if you elect to store a payment method with us, to associate that payment method with you when you place an order;
- to process payments you make for products;
- to pass your product order for delivery by third party deliverers engaged by us;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and “push” notification) with regards to your account or notifications of offers and promotions etc;
- to contact you by post with regards to your account or notifications of offers and promotions etc;
- to include your images in our contacts with you, such as to depict examples of products bearing your images that we think might interest you;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, and combining it with data held by third parties, in order to discern your interests, demography and other factors, and in consequence to offer goods and services that are likely to have the greatest value to you; and in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, that Payment Method will not in fact be stored by Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS) or within the CARUFFOTOS website itself, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider under contract with us. The storing payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). To remove or change a stored Payment Method, please follow the procedures specified on the site or contact our customer services team. We may automatically collect anonymous information about your use of the CARUFFOTOS website. For example, we may automatically log which parts of the CARUFFOTOS website you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to the CARUFFOTOS website. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of the CARUFFOTOS website, and to help target aspects of CARUFFOTOS and advertising to you more accurately.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including deliverers and payment service providers) under contract with us, without your permission unless:
- we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
- we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS) business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS), or substantially all its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Dewi Wyn (CARUFFOTOS) about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “session” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.